Monday, January 31, 2011

Anxiously Excited!

I am finally creating my first blog post...I have had this blog for a couple of weeks now, but haven't had the courage to post anything just yet!! I am excited to share ideas and work with the blogging world, as well as have a place to record and remember.  


This semester has started and is in FULL swing! I am in love with my class, and have the greatest cooperating teacher ever! We mesh so well, and I am truly blessed.  There are 20 crazy and unique first graders in my class, and I am loving getting to know each of their special personalities.  I am loving teaching, and am so thankful that I am sure this is what I should be doing for the rest of my life! TOO exciting! 


Stay tuned...we have at least one snow day ahead of us, so 100's day and MLK activities are soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment