Sunday, September 14, 2014

Welcome to our class blog!

Hello families and visitors!

Welcome to our blog! This will be the place to come and see what we have been doing in our class. You may notice this blog was used LONG ago...back when I was in college! :) I am happy to resurrect the blog for the sake of our awesome learners! My hope is that they will take over this blog in the future with their learning, but for now, I will keep you informed.

 We are off to a GREAT start in the Green House! This week, we had the opportunity to learn a little bit more about each other and what it takes to make a successful community through rotations.  Learners made videos about procedures, learned about the Magic Triad (Kind Touch, Kind Word, Kind Smile), made some "Smile Pockets" where they can share smiles with one another within our house, and talked about our House Quote: Be the change you wish to see in the world".


We have had SO much fun learning about all the unique learning spaces in our building! Check out these photos of our learners utilizing the spaces in their own ways. 













This week, our school was featured on Channel 11 news! I hope you take a moment to watch this video..and you just might see some of our Radiant Risk-Takers!


So that you can get to know me better, each week, I thought it might be fun to do a "Fact about your Designer" section! Here is your fact for the week:

I have a PRECIOUS niece, Kolbe, and nephew, Skylar, whom I love VERY much! I get to be an aunt again in February, as Skylar is going to be a big brother! Here they are: 


I hope you have a great week...and I know we will! 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting so many cute pics of our busy little bees, Miss Radka!! It's nice to see the kids working so well together! And yes, your little niece and nephew certainly are precious ;) Thanks for sharing some of yourself with us and our kiddos!

    ReplyDelete