Thursday, February 3, 2011

Precious Aprons and a fabulous BFF!

So, my wonderful BFF, Claire, is one of the most crafty, and creative people I know! Seriously, this girl has so many awesome ideas.  She even inspired me to get a blog!  


Well, next week is my birthday, and she surprised me with this precious apron.  She even gave me some sticks to write my kids names on!! She is the best!! 








AND she is giving 2 aprons away! Go to her blog, Miss Knight's Khronicles and follow her entry details! 

3 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous!!! What a cute apron...I'm heading over right now to enter her giveaway!!!
    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those are SO cute! thanks for posting about this! I'll look at her blog right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! I love finding other education majors who blog! I did my student teaching last semester in the first grade and loved it! :)

    Looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete